Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Best Mom EvEEEEERRRR

Whew what a crazy 2 weeks it has been! School started and the piles of homework are intense. I am keeping up so far though and determined to do so, even if my brains begin to ooze out of my ears...which I am pretty sure could happen soon!
Math is my enemy number one. I never got very far in math, in fact, I never passed any high school math and it wasn't until college that I finally sort of understood math that I SHOULD have passed in high school. Lame.

Madi Girl had her very first soccer GAME last night! So cute in her sweet little cleats and soccer shorts with a team T. She has the longest legs ever and is a great runner, she needs to work on aggressivness though. That got me thinking, how interesting that we teach our kids to be nice and polite but when it comes to sports we're suddenly screaming from the sideline .....

.....KICK HIM IN THE FACE!!!

Ok just kidding, I am NOT telling her to do that (although these days I wouldn't be surprised if a parent somewhere was)...but you get my point. Anyways, her team lost but she was pretty cool about it and just munched away on her PB crackers after.

This morning I woke up late (I blame my homework) so Madi Girl had to eat her breakfast in the car. "Mom, did you bring anything for me to drink?" Oh shoot, no. "Hmm ok so let's see here mom, you woke up late, I had to eat in the car, AND you didn't bring me anything to drink? Ummm BEST MOM EVEEEEERRRR"....yeah, she's 6.

2 comments:

  1. At least you remembered breakfast that is a step above most :)

    I have this great wax for swimmers we can put in your ears ... help stop the leaks .. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete