Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Uh hi...

Hello Blogosphere!
I know, I rarely visit, but I do think of you often. Yes, often. At least once a week the thought occurs to me to blog. Sometimes I start.
Then.I.Stop.
It's not that I don't have anything to say, I have TONS to say. For example, after three years at the same job, I took a leap of faith in a whole 'nother job direction and am now a Customer Service Manager for an FBO, and back in school. And that my baby daddy (yes, that's the term - baby daddy) is finally attempting to come back into my daughters life, and frankly I'm not sure how I feel about that. And, oh yeah, how about the fact that I am getting married to the absolute LOVE OF MY LIFE in approximately 500 days....give or take.

So here's the deal, and I know (roll of the eyes and sigh) you've heard it all before, but I am back and I swear I'll keep in touch (nope, my fingers are NOT crossed behind my back).

In the meantime, do me a favor....and tell your friends. Fiance and I want a huge wedding. An amazing wedding. The coolest wedding EVER. So click on this link I am about to share with you...then pass it on to your buddies and tell them to do a kind gesture and vote too. Karma will be kind to them. ;)

http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/152520?=f0

(if for some reason the link doesn't work, copy and paste)

Now go forth and vote!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... where are those regular updates you promised??? ;D

    ReplyDelete